Friday, October 22, 2010

Are there any Legitimate jobs onine?

Jobs online? Of course there are jobs online. Heck you can get paid to shop, paid to take surveys, or get paid to do insurance billing. So if you want to know if there are jobs online the answer is a resounding

YES!

BUT!

Are there any legitimate jobs? Serious jobs I don't have to buy an expensive software program and then find my own clients, serious jobs that don't want me to sell to my family and friends?

Well take a look at this and you be the judge

Legitimate online jobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put your url in your comments and make them relevant to the subject and have fun!

About Me

My photo
Small business owner in So Calif. Married to the same gal for over 39 yrs, 2 kids and 5 grand kids ranging from coast to coast!

Blog Archive