Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Frustrated? ........ Grow Up!

Sometimes I get so frustrated, I just want to put my fist through the screen. The new monitor screen my son gave me last Christmas. Maybe that's what keeps me from doing it. But I still get frustrated.
I am frustrated when I keep bouncing from program to program trying to make a buck online. But those emails keep offering me all these bonuses and free trials on the latest and greatest to make me an online millionare. So I try this and I try that, and I am still wondering why I am not making all this money they said I would.

Frustrating!

So why do I do it? What makes me stop what I'm doing and take a shot with the next latest and greatest? Why not stick with a program that is sound, has a quality product, with a quality company behind it?

Shall we be honest with each other? What I mean is, are you willing to be honest? Honest with yourself.
If this is a scenerio that sounds like you, now or in the past, then welcome. You are probably in good company. We have all done it at one time or another until the answers came to us, like a proverbial light bulb going off.

We are looking for the "Free Lunch" that doesn't exist.

There are lots of good companies out there and lots of good products. And most of all there are Good Marketers! Good marketers that keep us looking at what they are promoting.

So what's the answer? How do you get rid of your frustrations?

You Grow Up.

You know what you have to do, you know what you need to Stop doing, and you know how childish you are acting by continually chasing that "Free Lunch".

So shut off the email, stop checking stats, and get to work. Find your niche, build your site, and do your promotions and marketing the way you know will work.

Let me know if you need guidance, I am a firm believer in helping people. I will even give you some free hosting for you new site. Go to my business site and on the contact page fill it out and mention this blog and I will set you up.

The internet still has lots of room for new sites that present information to a targeted audience and deliver value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put your url in your comments and make them relevant to the subject and have fun!

About Me

My photo
Small business owner in So Calif. Married to the same gal for over 39 yrs, 2 kids and 5 grand kids ranging from coast to coast!